Sep 1, 2007

Confidence Quotes and Sayings

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.

A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.

It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.

Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.

Put your future in good hands - your own.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.

It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.

Always act like you’re wearing an invisible crown.

Sex appeal is fifty percent what you’ve got and fifty percent what people think you’ve got.

Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level.

Men are not against you; they are merely for themselves.

It is folly for a man to pray to the gods for that which he has the power to obtain by himself.

” It’s me who is my enemy
Me who beats me up
Me who makes the monsters
Me who strips my confidence. ”

The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home