Sep 1, 2007

Retirement Quotes and Sayings

The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off.

Don’t simply retire from something; have something to retire to.

“Managing retirement planning makes sense to everyone. Emotionally, retirement means facing uncertainties of our second life. Sometimes retirement quote can be useful in preparing for our psychology… ”

I advise you to go on living solely to enrage those who are paying your annuities. It is the only pleasure I have left.?
”It was Shakespeare who wrote: “Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.”

"Remember - Courage is not the absense of fear, it is the conquest of it. ”

Nothing is more usual than the sight of old people who yearn for retirement: and nothing is so rare than those who have retired and do not regret it

There are some who start their retirement long before they stop working.

When a man retires, his wife gets twice the husband but only half the income.

Retirement at sixty-five is ridiculous. When I was sixty-five I still had pimples."

Musicians don’t retire; they stop when there’s no more music in them.

I will not retire while I’ve still got my legs and my make-up box.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home